This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
To ensure that the project beneficiaries & partners are aware of the ethic requirements and comply with the EU and local regulations.
In particular, the Ethics Committee will ensure the ethical standards and guidelines of Horizon 2020 are adhered to.
• To review the progress of the deliverables related to ethics and ensure their timely delivery.
• To ensure beneficiaries and partners comply with the Ethics regulations and obtain the required permits.
• To ensure that permissions to import/export samples and authorizations to work on protected land are obtained
• To seek expert advice were necessary.
• To carry out or provide recommendations for corrective action where necessary.
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago
- Georgia Chrysostomou visits the gypsum outcrops of Almeria
- Highlights from the GYPWORLD workshop in Reggio di Calabria
- Key Speakers announced for the II GYPWORLD Workshop in Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Botanical trip to the gypsum area in Neuquén
- Expedition hosted by Universidad de Concepción – Chile Nov-Dec 2018