This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
To avoid overlap among papers and resolve disputes for authorship.
To ensure all scientific publications stemming from the project comply with the Open Access obligations (H2020 Regulation).
• Review and approve proposals made by third party network participants to lead additional analyses/articles using GYPWORLD data.
• Review and approve subset papers, check that they do not compromise the novelty of global papers.
• Review and provide recommendations in order to resolve disputes regarding authorship.
• Check that scientific publications stemming from the project comply with Open Access and ensure corrective actions are completed
• Set up a procedure for the review and approval of applications for funding for the Payment of open access Fees in standard journals
• Review and recommend to the Management committee which applications for the Payment of open access Fees should be funded.
• Review and provide recommendations to the Management Committee regarding intellectual rights issues
Active 1 year, 2 months ago
- Georgia Chrysostomou visits the gypsum outcrops of Almeria
- Highlights from the GYPWORLD workshop in Reggio di Calabria
- Key Speakers announced for the II GYPWORLD Workshop in Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Botanical trip to the gypsum area in Neuquén
- Expedition hosted by Universidad de Concepción – Chile Nov-Dec 2018