This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
To ensure that the project beneficiaries & partners are aware of the ethic requirements and comply with the EU and local regulations.
In particular, the Ethics Committee will ensure the ethical standards and guidelines of Horizon 2020 are adhered to.
• To review the progress of the deliverables related to ethics and ensure their timely delivery.
• To ensure beneficiaries and partners comply with the Ethics regulations and obtain the required permits.
• To ensure that permissions to import/export samples and authorizations to work on protected land are obtained
• To seek expert advice were necessary.
• To carry out or provide recommendations for corrective action where necessary.
Active 4 years, 7 months ago
- I GYPWORLD Workshop: Almería, Spain, 9-13 May 2022
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update in relation to the 2nd GYPSUM ECOSYSTEM RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference: Second Circular
- GYPWORLD Travel Grant: 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference
- 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference