This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
To supervise the different research, training, dissemination and outreach activities.
• Elaborating annual reports
• Monitoring the programmed secondments and approving changes
• Allocating funds to the different networking activities
• Evaluating the progress of the project in terms of progress and quality and approving changes where necessary
• Solving conflicts that may arise between partners, trying to reach a consensus decision whenever possible
• Long term planning of the collaboration and sustainability strategy beyond the project duration
Active 9 months, 3 weeks ago
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update in relation to the 2nd GYPSUM ECOSYSTEM RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference: Second Circular
- GYPWORLD Travel Grant: 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference
- 2nd Gypsum Ecosystems Research Conference
- Georgia Chrysostomou visits the gypsum outcrops of Almeria