This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
To supervise the different research, training, dissemination and outreach activities.
• Elaborating annual reports
• Monitoring the programmed secondments and approving changes
• Allocating funds to the different networking activities
• Evaluating the progress of the project in terms of progress and quality and approving changes where necessary
• Solving conflicts that may arise between partners, trying to reach a consensus decision whenever possible
• Long term planning of the collaboration and sustainability strategy beyond the project duration
Active 7 months ago
- Georgia Chrysostomou visits the gypsum outcrops of Almeria
- Highlights from the GYPWORLD workshop in Reggio di Calabria
- Key Speakers announced for the II GYPWORLD Workshop in Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Botanical trip to the gypsum area in Neuquén
- Expedition hosted by Universidad de Concepción – Chile Nov-Dec 2018