This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.
Response and mitigation of global change effects package
Analyse the response of gypsum plant communities to global change drivers and explore ways of adapting to the pervasive effects of global change through ecosystem restoration and conservation
This WP contains three tasks: one focused on evaluating the effects of global change drivers on gypsum plants and plant communities and two focused on ecological restoration and conservation strategies for gypsum ecosystems impacted by global change.
Task 4.1. Understand the effects of global change drivers (warming, drought and overgrazing) on gypsum plant communities. Gypsum
Task 4.2. Explore ways of mitigating the negative effects of global change on gypsum plant ecosystems through ecosystem restoration.
Task 4.3. Evaluate the degree of protection and vulnerability of gypsum plant communities globally.
Active 1 year, 5 months ago
- Georgia Chrysostomou visits the gypsum outcrops of Almeria
- Highlights from the GYPWORLD workshop in Reggio di Calabria
- Key Speakers announced for the II GYPWORLD Workshop in Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Botanical trip to the gypsum area in Neuquén
- Expedition hosted by Universidad de Concepción – Chile Nov-Dec 2018